Opt for Our Waterfront Hotel Near Casco Bay Lines in Portland, Maine
Located less than half a mile from our convenient downtown hotel, Casco Bay Lines offers year-round passenger, vehicle, postal and freight service to the islands of Casco Bay from Portland, Maine. Whether visiting for the day, commuting, or enjoying a leisurely cruise, these lines are ideal for a fun, reliable transportation around the bay area.
Casco Bay Island Transit District (CBITD), a nonprofit organization developed under State Enabling Legislation in 1981, transports residents and visitors alike to six Casco Bay islands, including Portland's Peaks Island, Little Diamond Island, Great Diamond Island and Cliff Island, and the nearby towns of Long Island and Chebeague Island.
Choose from many Casco Bay Lines services perfect for visitors and vacationers, including:
- Ferry passenger transportation
- Scenic, music and special event cruises
- Group tours (for 20 or more guests)
- Private charter voyages
- And more!
Each year, Casco Bay Lines' ferries carry nearly one million passengers, 30,000 vehicles and 5,300 tons of freight. Explore your options for safe, convenient transportation today!
Ideal Accommodations to Top Off Your Stay in Downtown Portland
Kick back after sailing around the Casco Bay islands with relaxing accommodations every traveler type can enjoy.
Our thoughtfully appointed one- and two-bedroom suites include:
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access
- 37 LCD flat-screen TVs with premium channels
- Fully equipped kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, stovetops, dishwashers, coffee makers, cookware and dishware
- Plush king beds with luxurious bedding and additional sleeper sofas
- Desks with electrical outlets
- iPod docking stations
- A 100% smoke-free policy
Make the Residence Inn by Marriott® Portland Downtown/Waterfront hotel your choice for lodging during your next trip to the area. Reserve your stay online, or call (207) 761-1660 and speak to a friendly representative today!